Monday 31 March 2014

A Newb's Blog !!

As the title suggests, this is the first blog by a newb who's new to the informative side of internet. Therefore, let me keep this short and simple. And if at all you find any sentence that seems overly exaggerated, then take it as sarcasm.

 The idea of blogging came to my mind very recently. I was frustrated by the silly chain messages (according to which I'm a freaking potato now) which are found literally everywhere (by everywhere I mean facebook, whatsapp, and indeed my inbox). If only these chain messages existed during Indian war of Independence, it would have been a landslide victory believe me ! Yes, what we lack in quality we make up in stupidity.

  Coming to the point. Last week, frustrated by facebook and other useless addictive sites, I signed up in Twitter. Though I don't remember my username and password now (thank god there's 'remember me' option), I find it really useful and informative. You can bump into so many intelligent people. Just then I came across a mind blowing article about a scientist named Robert E. Cornish who resurrected dead hounds in 1933. The principle was that the brain stays alive for 8-10 minutes even after the person is dead.
 Probably, the scientist was inspired by the movie 'The Source Code'.Seems legit.

 But the hounds that were resurrected were brain dead. Blimey, zombies are real it seems ! He then thought of testing the experiment on humans. An inmate offered his body for resurrection after his execution but then the California Law Enforcement rejected the idea fearing it would free the prison inmate under 'Double Jeopardy' act. Long Live America !

 Eventually Cornish ended up selling toothpastes. That's progression in America.

 A good start. But this article made me feel lame. Why didn't I sign up earlier ? Why wasn't I polishing my knowledge like others ? Better late than never. And upon cross checking, I came to know smart people have the habit of writing and maintaining blogs. Well, let me rephrase it. People who write blogs pretend to be smart. (Did you know, 90% of the people who blog call themselves as writer/author ?) So here I am. Pretending to write a blog to appear smart (FAIL).
       
ALERT: AFTER READING THE BELOW PARAGRAPH, TRY BREATHE IN AND BREATHE OUT EXERCISE TO STAY COOL.

 Another reason why I'm posting this blog without hesitation is Justin Bieber. Yes, you read it correctly. Last night when I was going through the Tweets, a celebrity's profile with 50.5 million followers appeared. And it was Justin Bieber's profile (Wait. Please don't close the window.Not yet.). This motivated me. If Justin can get 50.5 million followers in Twitter why can't I get a good number of views for my blog (If you have read till here, THANK YOU!).

 I guess I have bored you already. If you are still reading this through, please drop a comment.

Thanks.

A Blog By : Srivittal (Writer/Author)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like I am d first guy to read it or rather d 1st one 2 comment!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First to comment ! and you win no points :P

    ReplyDelete